Last updated January 01, 2024
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at TopRx, LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices regarding your information, please contact us at CustomerService@TopRx.com.
When you visit our website TopRx.com, as well as access any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”), you trust us with your information. We take your privacy very seriously. We will explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it.
What information do you collect?
Information you disclose to us:
In Short: We collect information that you provide to us, such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Site, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Site, or otherwise contacting us.
The information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The information we collect can include, without limitation, the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our third-party payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Other information. We collect data when you use the “Contact Us” function on the Site, send us an email, or otherwise contact us.
All information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such information. Information we collect from you includes any information in the foregoing categories that is sent via the Site or as part of any services we provide, as well as any applicable information that is sent via emails, letters or text messages.
Information automatically collected:
In Short: Some information, such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics, is collected automatically when you visit our Site.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
If you download our mobile application or use a location-enabled browser, we may receive information about your location and mobile device, as applicable.
Information collected from other sources:
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads, and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
How do you use my information?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use information collected via our Site for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and the log-on process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate creating accounts and the log-on process.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the section What are my privacy rights? below).
- To send administrative information to you about products, service, and new features, and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Site.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- To request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
- To keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other business purposes, such as archival and backup purposes, data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Will my information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: We may process your information to fulfill the terms of a contract we have entered into with you.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during, negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
How long do you keep my information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
How do you keep my information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, transmission of information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
You must promptly notify us if any of your account data are lost, stolen, or used without permission.
Do you collect information from minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that information from users younger than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at CustomerService@TopRx.com.
What are my privacy rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies, which could affect certain features or services of our Site. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Site visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list. However, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Can I use a do-not-track feature?
Do you make updates to this policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
Who do I contact about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Brian Able, by email at email@example.com, by phone at (901) 602-6867, or by postal mail at:
2950 Brother Blvd
Bartlett, TN 38133
How can I review, update, or delete the data you collect from me?
Based on the laws of certain locations, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request by sending an email to CustomerService@TopRx.com.