Thank you for visiting and shopping with TopRx. We offer next-day delivery for most orders.
- Refrigerated items ship overnight any refrigerated items ordered on Friday or Saturday will ship Monday
- Hazardous and bulk orders may require ground shipment
- Some locations are outside next day delivery zone and may require additional time
TopRx is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact us immediately at 844-438-1700.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
TopRx does not currently ship outside the U.S.
At TopRx, we value the opportunity to serve your pharmacy needs. Our goal is that every transaction exceeds your expectations. If we have failed to do so, for whatever reason, we’ll take it back provided that it meets the required conditions. And, if we have sent items in error, we will send a prepaid freight label if we are notified within 10 days of receipt.
- Product stored in compliance with the product label
- Product is in date and in its original packaging
- Product is unopened and not damaged
- Product is returned directly to TopRx
- Product is expired, opened or defaced
- Product purchased as non-returnable
- Product not purchased directly from TopRx
- Product is refrigerated
- Product without an approved return authorization number
- Contact a customer service representative at 844-438-1700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you a return authorization number to write on the outside of the box and a return authorization form to accompany the product being returned.
- If we are not notified of a TopRx error within 10 days, return freight will be paid by the customer.
- Upon receipt of the product at our facility, a credit will be issued within 30 business days.
- The product must be authorized by TopRx prior to returning to receive a credit; any product returned without prior authorization will not be credited.
- A non-returnable product such as brands and products sold as short-dated will automatically be destroyed.
- Product received at our facility after 90 days from the invoice date will be credited the lesser of invoice price or current market price.
- Product received at our facility after 180 days from invoice date will be credited the lesser of invoice price or current market price and will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- No credit for accounts with no invoice activity in the past 90 days or accounts in the process of closing or selling.
- TopRx reserves the right to amend this policy without prior notice.
- This return policy supersedes prior policies.