Thank you for visiting and shopping with TopRx. We offer next-day delivery for most orders.
- Refrigerated items ship overnight any refrigerated items ordered on Friday or Saturday will ship Monday
- Hazardous and bulk orders may require ground shipment
- Some locations are outside next day delivery zone and may require additional time
TopRx is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact us immediately at 844-438-1700.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
TopRx does not currently ship outside the U.S.
At TopRx, we value the opportunity to serve your pharmacy needs. Our goal is that every transaction exceeds your expectations. If we have failed to do so, for whatever reason, we’ll take it back provided that it meets the required conditions. And, if we have sent items in error, we will send a prepaid freight label if we are notified within 10 days of receipt.
- Product has been stored in compliance with the manufacturers' product label
- Product is within its expiration date and in its original packaging
- Product is unopened and not damaged
- Product is returned directly to TopRx
- Product that is expired, opened, or defaced
- Product purchased as non-returnable
- Product not purchased directly from TopRx
- Product is refrigerated
- Product without an approved return authorization number
- Contact a customer service representative at 844-438-1700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send an approval form listing the products authorized for return, including a RA#.
- Simply write the RA# on the outside of the box and return a signed copy of the authorization form along with the items approved for return.
- If we are not notified of a TopRx error within 10 days, return freight will be paid by the customer.
- Upon receipt of the product at our facility, a credit will be issued within 30 business days.
- Each product must be authorized by TopRx and included on the returns authorization form prior to returning to receive credit.
- Any product returned without prior authorization will not be credited and will be destroyed without notice.
- Product received at our facility after sixty (60) days from the invoice date will be credited the lesser of invoice price or current sell price.
- Product received at our facility after 180 days from invoice date will be credited the lesser of invoice price or current market price and will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- No credit for accounts with no invoice activity in the past 90 days or accounts in the process of closing or selling.
- TopRx reserves the right to amend this policy without prior notice.
- This return policy supersedes prior policies.